If you haven't seen already, we have recently updated our site! The best part about skrawl is not just the reading and writing, it's also the user friendly platform. We updated the design of the profile to make it more engaging, as well as update the dashboard and tasks/notifications tab to further help users remain informed about what's happening on skrawl.
What was changed/added?
- The user profile now has a banner (the same design of Skrawl Pages)
- You can add a bio below your profile image (around 140 characters will be visible)
- Your profile is broken down into five tabs: activity, about, portfolio, pages and followers
- You can add a video to your profile (it can either be from YouTube or Vimeo)
- You can add your social media links to your profile such as personal website, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
What's in the Activity tab?
- On the left, you will find a feed that displays what you have been up to such as pages you've joined, skrawls you've started, etc.
- On the right, you will find progress boxes of various colors: Profile Views, Bits Won vs Bits Entered, Skrawl points and Skrawls Started.
- Also, you will also find your Recent Skrawls and Recent Pages.
What's in the About tab?
- Your account name
- Your Location
- Your "member since" date
- Your bio
- Your social media links such as, personal website, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- A video (it can either be from YouTube or Vimeo)
What's in the Portfolio tab?
- Your latest win
- Recent Bits
- Latest Skrawls, as as well as a link to browse more skrawls
What's in the Pages tab?
- All the pages you are involved with seperated in categories: All, Follows, Members and Own
- All: A compilation of the categories
- Follows: Pages that you have followed
- Members: Pages you are a member of
- Own: All the Pages you have created
What's in the Followers tab?
- Users that have followed your profile and/or your skrawls